Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Things That We Can't Control

Through out my life I have found out that we all try to control the outcome of life. If someone we know and love has cancer, we medicate that person so that he or she can live a little longer with us. If someone loses their job, we try and fined them a new and better job. If someone dies we try to bring them back to life.

What I want to know is why? Why do we try to change every thing, is it because we are so afraid of being alone or is it because we think we are so powerful that we can have every thing we want? Or is it that we are to afraid to let God's will be done.

Are you willing to let go of that eager to control every thing and give all the glory to Him? Then be brave and give it all up to Him. That is what I'm trying to do every time I remember that He healed the blind, He changed the lepers spots and He made water into whine. He can do anything, what are you going to let him do for you?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Sweet Girl, I love the pic! Have a safe trip. I will miss you! I love you so! mom:)

    ReplyDelete