Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Goodbye Houston & Hello Philadelphia

So at 4 am I got up and got ready to go to the airport and at 5:45 I boarded the plane.  My first flight didn't go very well and to make a long story short I was very glad I didn't eat breakfast.  But the second fight was great. I got some awesome pictures.









This is my second time to Philly and I'm having a great time so far. Tomorrow we are going to an aquarium. So I should be able to get some more great pictures. Houston is an amazing city but I'm glad to be away from the hospital scene.

Love you all

2 comments:

  1. Hey Baby Cakes, it's mom. These are great pics. I am so glad you got to get away. We already miss you like crazy but know you are in good hands with Grandma and Grandpop and all of your aunts, uncles and cousins. Have a great time and keep the pics coming! I love you so!

    ReplyDelete