Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Board Walk & Sunburned

The first night that we got to New Jersey we went to the Ocean City Board walk. I guess when I was younger I went there. But 9 years later I can't remember a thing about it. So it was like going for the first time. There were rides, mini golf courses and too many stores and restaurants to count.
There were also seagulls every where, which would have been fine if you didn't want funnel cake or fries but if you did you'll have to guard it with your life, because the seagulls will dive bomb and steal what ever you have.






                                            
So now about my sunburn. Yesterday morning I sprayed on globs of sun block. The only problems were that it was 15 spf and that the waves were really strong. So all in all I got burned. But it didn't look to bad last night, but when I woke up my face was swollen!! And when I was freaking out my grandma walked up and simply said " Ya it's probably from the sun, it should wear off soon." Then I thought "how can she be so calm, if my mom was here she would be freaking out with me while trying to make the swelling go down."  But since she's not I asked my Aunt for advice and so far the only solution is aloe vera.

3 comments:

  1. Your grandma didn't freak because she's been at the shore so many times with so many kids!
    I love Ocean City--have a great time!
    We praying for all of you
    Shirley (Sours) Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your having fun with your family. Hope you take alot of pictures to share.

    ReplyDelete