Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Tri State Fair

I love going to the fair. There is so much you can do and see. When my Mom and I went Saturday, we played with baby tigers. We also watched a hypnotist perform, and no, we did not volunteer to go on stage. Sadly I forgot my camera, but thankfully I have one on my phone. So I was able to get so pic's of the baby tigers that we played with. Another sad factor, was that my Dad and my Brother Josh had to stay at the hospital and not go with us. But I did get him a funny wig from the fair.



I think I won" The Weirdest, coolest Sister of the year award" from this.


                                     Warning the camera on my phone is really dinky.















 Me and the baby


We played with this little girl




This is her bugging her sister

Well until next time, Luv ya. 


3 comments:

  1. Sarah the pictures of the tigers at the fair are awesome even though they were taken with your phone. Glad you were able to go and it looks like you and your mom had a great time. Love Josh's new wig too! :) Keeping you all in our prayers.

    Love, Aunt Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too cool that you got to play with those babies!
    I think I'd love to borrow that hat. It would make a sensation here at school!
    Love
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete